Alan W. Metcalf, Attorney at Law

Premarital and Post marital Agreements & Set Aside Judgment

Only have 6 months to set aside easily a Default judgment from date entered and one year to set aside an unfair judgment that relied on incorrect on incomplete declarations of disclosure. If you desire a Premarital Agreement it must be done with an Attorney and the other party must have it in their possession not less the 7 days prior to the day they sign it and they must have a lawyer etc. This is a very technical issue and you need to discuss this throughly with counsel immediately. Time is of the essence and if you delay you may not be able to set aside the judgment.